Tuesday, September 19, 2017

About Dombrowski Catering


Chef Dombrowski

 

Portrait of a Chef “Glimpse into Chef Dombrowski’s life”:

While many wait later in life to choose their professions, Chef Dombrowski has always known his future would be in the food industry.


Chef Dombrowski is no newcomer to food preparation and design. He has been doing it since he was a toddler! The kitchen was his favorite room in the house. Known as a “picky eater”, he had his own container cut by (mom) fruits, meats, and vegetables that he would get from the refrigerator and carefully arrange on a plate. Being particular also extended to the way his food was cooked. An amusing incident occurred one morning when his older sister offered to cook him scrambled eggs. At age 5, he began giving her directions on how he preferred them fixed and –she became frustrated–she told him that if he did not like the way she was doing them, he could do it himself. Under a watchful eye, he climbed up on a step stool and proceeded to fix them the way he wanted. Throughout the years he continued to nurture his interest in preparing special meals.


This same love of food and care in preparation is reflected in his catering skills today.

Experience

Chef Dombrowski went to the Culinary Arts Program in San Francisco, CA in the early the early 90’s. He moved to the Northwest and received a degree in Culinary Arts and received a certification by the late 90’s. He started his professional career at the Tacoma Yatch Club; he later became Sous Chef at the Cliff House Fine Dining Restaurant, then Head Chef at Guckenheimer for 5 years.


Chef Dombrowski and family established Dombrowski Catering in late 2003. Soon after Dombrowski Catering’s commercial kitchen was built and licensed.

Chef Dombrowski Dombrowski Catering’s Commercial Kitchen

In 2010, Dombrowski Catering licensed another ~1200 sq ft kitchen in Tacoma. Dombrowski Catering now has 2 large fully licensed kitchen to provide all catering needs no matter how large the event.


Where do we cater?

We cater the greater Puget Sound area. Most of our events have been in Seattle, Bellevue, Bothell, Tacoma, Steilacoom, Maple Valley, Lake Tapps, and surrounding areas. *Rule of thumb: We try to stay within 2 hours radius from Tacoma.

How do we get our clients?

We would say about 80 % of our customer base is based off of referrals from past clients or people that have been at one of our catered events. The remaining 20% mostly from the internet, magazines Dombrowski Catering is featured in such as Brides Club, Elegant Brides, Wedding Resource Guide, etc. or from our preferred venues.

Type of Events

Dombrowski Catering specializes in catering for Weddings and Corporate events. Dombrowski Catering also has catered other types of events and would be happy to provide catering services for your event! The following are examples: Wedding Receptions, Corporate Events, Bridal Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, Private Events, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, Baby Showers, Anniversaries, Receptions, Business Meetings, Seminars, Retreats, Reunions, Work Parties, Conferences, Training Sessions, Music Concerts, Dances, Graduations, Recitals, Fund Raisers, Trade Conventions, Community Activities, Holiday Parties, Banquets, Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner Parties, Funeral and Micellaneous Social Events.

Philosophy

We would be honored to be your caterer. From the first to the last guest we strive to give them the best experience. Our goal is to offer simplicity, serenity, through our services so you can enjoy your special event with your friends and family. Great food compliments the eyes and stimulates the senses; having balance is a key.”

Chef Dombrowski


Our goal is to help eliminate the hassles and provide a package that includes our absolute BEST : Customer Service, Quality, Presentation, Cost and Food!


 


 
Imagine getting an estimated price quote ONE second after you select what items you want included in your menu…. WAIT NO MORE!
Get an instant quote with our Online Menu Builder, just click here to get your customized quote in seconds.

Call us now and ask us how you can get a FREE wedding cake! Limited time only, this offer expires soon.



Jet Pondering an Idea in Hong Kong
What will you do with the extra $$$$ you will save from this offer?



Margaret

I look forward to talk to you soon, Margaret.


What are the most common questions asked to a caterer?


You can find Dombrowski Catering featured in magazines (Wedding Expo, Elegant Brides, and soon The Wedding Resource Guide) and on the following websites:



Preferred Wedding Vendor
Free Wedding Planner from
BridesClub.com Weddings

Seattle Wedding Planning at mywedding.com

Dombrowski Catering in The Wedding Resource Guide, coming soon!